How to Register to Vote if You Are Unhoused/Displaced

You Can Register to Vote If You Are Unhoused/Displaced

If you are unhoused or living in a shelter, you are entitled to register to vote in the town you currently reside.

Woman holding a clipboard to help people register to vote.

Want to Register to Vote?

Visit the clerk from your local town office and provide a physical description of your residence under oath instead of providing a traditional address.