The CCSM office is now open to the public. If you will be visiting us in person, we ask that you use your best judgment to protect yourself and others. Masking is highly recommended, but it is NOT required.
We are in the process of offering hybrid options to attend meetings. This means that all CCSM meetings can be attended either in person and/or online via Zoom. Please check each local council or subcommittee website page for up-to-date information on how to attend. As always, feel free to contact the CCSM office if you have any questions about upcoming meetings or events: 430-8300 or 1-877-207-5073.
You can still access any COVID-19 resources on our website by clicking the links on the right side of this page.
We will continue to take precautions as necessary and you can feel free to contact us with any questions.
If you have specific questions about the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) you may contact Maine’s 211 helpline by dialing 211 (or 1-866-811-5695), texting your ZIP code to 898-211, or emailing [email protected]
For the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding COVID-19, you may also go to the website of the Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention.
The CCSM wants you to take precautions to stay safe and healthy. Your health and well-being are important to us!
Looking for up-to-date resources on COVID-19 as it relates to mental health and utilizing technology to stay updated and attend meetings/support groups online? Click on each heading below to open up another menu of information that you can click on to access!
- Updates & Information on COVID-19 at the Federal Level
- CDC Page on Stigma and Resilience
- CDC FAQ
- COVID Key Facts
Urgent Grievances in the Community and COVID-19: Webinar Training and Documents
- An Order Regarding Essential Business and Operations
- Corrected: An Order Regarding Further Restrictions on Public Contact and Movement, Schools, Vehicle Travel and Retail Business Operations March 31, 2020
- Essential Business Operations-Definitions 4/3/2020
- FORM: Request for Written Reason of Denial for Request for Assistance with COVID Essential Activities
Maine Office of Behavioral Health: Public Updates & Information
Office of MaineCare: MaineCare’s COVID-19 Information Page
Maine Equal Justice
- Up-to-date information on Public Benefits (Housing, Unemployment, Food & Financial Security, Legal & Court Proceeding, Childcare, and more)
- MEJP Facebook
- Department of Labor Video on Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits Fact Sheet/Q&A
- Video Discussion Resources related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Q&A with Maine Equal Justice March 19, 2020
Disability Rights Maine: Contact regarding Rights Violation Issues
Zoom Basics from Good Group Decisions
The Chopra Center: Tips on How to Stay Calm & Support Your Immune System
Pat Deegan: My COVID-19 Safety Plan